Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Post #3




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by - In My Mailbox~
It's a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This is your news post, so personalize it. Include as much as you want or as little.
Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies.

Nothing happened to here last week.  I was so lazy.  I only did Stacking The Shelves.  I promise to do better this week.  Pinky swear.

What Happened Last Week:
What's Happening This Week:
  • Weekly Memes:  Teaser Tuesday, Friday Finds, Stacking The Shelves, Sunday Post
  • Reviews:  The Keepers of the House by Shirley Ann Grau will be posted on Monday.
  • Read-a-Thon:  Once Upon a Read-a-Thon starts on Monday, I will do nightly updates on my progress.  I still have to figure out which books I want to read.

Happy Reading,
MoniqueReads

No comments:

Post a Comment